Iron Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOMAD - 25lbs in 25 days

2 posters

Go down

GOMAD - 25lbs in 25 days Empty GOMAD - 25lbs in 25 days

Post  peopleschamp11 Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Anyone tried this routine? It's also sometimes called the Squats and Milk program. The thesis behind it seems solid. Drinking a gallon of milk every day is sure to put on the pounds!

http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight/
peopleschamp11
peopleschamp11

Back to top Go down

GOMAD - 25lbs in 25 days Empty Re: GOMAD - 25lbs in 25 days

Post  Drew Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:56 pm

peopleschamp11 wrote:Anyone tried this routine? It's also sometimes called the Squats and Milk program. The thesis behind it seems solid. Drinking a gallon of milk every day is sure to put on the pounds!

http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-squats-gallon-gain-weight/

I've heard of the program, but I've never tried it. If I drank a gallon of milk a day I think I would just get fat, but that could be a good way for a lot of ectos who can't gain weight to put on some mass.

Drew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peopleschamp11 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 pm

I am truly blessed. I can drink milk ALL day and not gain an ounce of fat! The GOMAD principle combined with a Starting Strength type routine would do wonders for a beginner.
peopleschamp11
peopleschamp11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

peopleschamp11 wrote:I am truly blessed. I can drink milk ALL day and not gain an ounce of fat! The GOMAD principle combined with a Starting Strength type routine would do wonders for a beginner.

I wish I could do that, lol. I have to really watch what I eat to keep the weight off. I'm not very carb tolerant. But yeah, you're right, lots of milk and a strength routine would be a great choice for most beginners.

Drew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down