Iron Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanessa's Training Log

3 posters

Go down

Vanessa's Training Log Empty Vanessa's Training Log

Post  vanessa Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:05 pm

I'm really excited to have a workout/diet plan that will help me take off some baby weight and tone up again. Thanks Drew for the plan and guidance! I took a before picture but i'm not sure I want to post it. Maybe i'll post one next month when the belly isn't so far out there. I started my routine on Sunday but didnt really start eating like i should -- started that today. I think i need some heavier weights. The heaviest i have at home is 8lb and i could feel the burning by the second reps but it wasn't taking all i had to get them finished.

Sunday Workout
4 X 10 Lat pull downs (dont have alot of weights at home so i used a tension cord strapped over a closet door. i'm not sure i got a good workout from that though (my muscles were straining but it never made me sore - even days later)

3X12 bent rows (the last ones were hard to finish even with just 8lb weights)

3X12 inclined seated dumbell curls

2X10 zottman curls
vanessa
vanessa

Back to top Go down

Vanessa's Training Log Empty Monday, 28 Jun

Post  vanessa Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Today was my rest day from working out. Unfortunately I got busy and didn't eat well at all either.

Breakfast: 2 Cups special K and whole milk and coffee
Lunch: 2 Cups tomato soup and 2 slices of cheese bread (chedar on whole grain bread) and water
Supper: 1 Cup BBq pork (without sauce), 1 Cup peas, 1 fat piece of cornbread (that had cheese and bacon in it) and water.

i dont really know how much protein that is but i'll get better at adding it up.
vanessa
vanessa

Back to top Go down

Vanessa's Training Log Empty Re: Vanessa's Training Log

Post  cmusicman92 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi, Congrats on starting a new training log with Drew. Good luck with all your goals.

cmusicman92

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:40 pm

Your workout looks good. Using bands for lat-pull-downs is fine. You may want to look into getting some more weights so you can continue to progress. Some adjustable dumbbells would work well. They're fairly inexpensive and don't take up much room. And you can always buy more plates for them. The diet isn't looking too bad, the first two weeks are the hardest, but after that you get adjusted and it's not a problem at all.

Drew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down