Iron Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew's Personal Training Services

+3
Admin
peopleschamp11
Drew
7 posters

Go down

Drew's Personal Training Services Empty Drew's Personal Training Services

Post  Drew Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:27 am

I am new to personal training and I am trying to get some experience, so I am currently offering my personal training services for FREE. Although I do not have a lot of experience, I believe I can help most of you, with the exception of those of you who are already advanced lifters. I have trained several friends in person and they have all had great results. I have been training for 5 years, and I have learned what works and doesn't work for my body. I will help you do the same. However, I can only help you if you follow my program to the letter. I do not give cookie-cutter routines. I will have you answer a questionnaire and talk to you through email to learn as much as possible about you. The longer you stay with me the better your results will be. As I learn more about you I will be able to make adjustments to your training to help you succeed. I would ask that you give me at least 3 months and I sincerely believe you will see major improvements in that time frame. As of right now you may stay on as a client as long as you like. Whether you want to get bigger, stronger, leaner, or better at a sport I can help you achieve that goal. Since I am just getting started I am not currently writing diet plans. I will answer diet and nutrition questions, but I am only writing weight lifting and cardio plans. I will be available to answer all of your questions through email or on the forum, and I am on several times a day. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. What do you have to lose?

Email me at ironsport@ymail.com

Drew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Drew's Personal Training Services Empty Re: Drew's Personal Training Services

Post  peopleschamp11 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:05 am

Seems like a very good cause. Perhaps you should start and tell your future clientel a little about yourself? Stats? How did you first get interested in training?
peopleschamp11
peopleschamp11

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:17 am

Ah, I was just about to get to that! Sorry, I just created this forum about 30 min. ago lol.

I've been training for about 6 years. I started lifting weights to help with sports in high school, but I ended up becoming more interested in the weights than sports! I became almost obsessed with getting stronger. I still strive to beat the log book every time I go in the gym. My goal is to get as big and strong as I possibly can while still being lean. I am passionate about lifting. I competed in my first strongman competition this year as a novice. I plan on doing another competition next year. I would also like to do a powerlifting competition whenever there is one near me. I have done a lot of different routines throughout the years and I have learned what works for my body. I will help you do the same. I will go through an extensive interview process with each client. I will be available daily for questions and will adjust the program to fit your needs. When progress stops we will make adjustments to ensure that you are constantly progressing.

For those who are interested my stats are:
5'8", 184 lbs.
Bench: 290
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 465
Military Press: 185
I have also loaded a 275 lb atlas stone and flipped a 500 lb. tire 10 times in 37 seconds. I have also flipped an 800 lb. tire 10 times, but don't know how long it took.

If I am leaving anything out that you want to know please ask!

EDIT: Sometimes I will post under the username ADMIN, but that is still me lol.

Admin
Admin

https://ironsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  peopleschamp11 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:23 am

Solid numbers!

This forum looks like it has a lot of potential and what you're doing is very admirable! I will stick around and contribute to the boards.
peopleschamp11
peopleschamp11

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:28 am

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'm just trying to help out beginners as much as I can so that they don't make the same mistakes I did. If that's you in your avatar you're looking solid!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peopleschamp11 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:30 am

Admin wrote:Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'm just trying to help out beginners as much as I can so that they don't make the same mistakes I did. If that's you in your avatar you're looking solid!

Yepp. That's me. Thanks!
peopleschamp11
peopleschamp11

Back to top Go down

Post  inevitablediss Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:02 am

Hey it's awesome your doing this for free,
Thought I might give you a challenge and ask,
I want to get really strong for my bodyweight, do break dancing, advanced calithetics (planche push ups, muscle ups etc)
3 clap push ups and stuff like that.
What would be the best way to progress at handing bodyweight, core exercises you think?
Thanks

inevitablediss

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:06 am

inevitablediss wrote:Hey it's awesome your doing this for free,
Thought I might give you a challenge and ask,
I want to get really strong for my bodyweight, do break dancing, advanced calithetics (planche push ups, muscle ups etc)
3 clap push ups and stuff like that.
What would be the best way to progress at handing bodyweight, core exercises you think?
Thanks

Send me an email. I can help you with this. I used to do something similar to this until my goals changed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShootToScore Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 am

Hello, it is quite a friendly offer you have there. Anyways, I sent you an email. I think what you're doing is a great way to get your name out there.
Thanks!

ShootToScore

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 am

ShootToScore wrote:Hello, it is quite a friendly offer you have there. Anyways, I sent you an email. I think what you're doing is a great way to get your name out there.
Thanks!

Thanks! I replied to your email.

To everyone who has emailed me I will be sending out the questionnaires and get things rolling tomorrow. I just started the forum a couple hours ago so I'm busy with that and it's getting late, but I will send them out tomorrow evening most likely.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Questionnaires were sent out to all of my trainees today. Check your email if you're a trainee and get it back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!

Drew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  krisftw Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:04 pm

i am glad to say that i am a client and looking foward to seeing results. Surprised

krisftw

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:13 pm

krisftw wrote:i am glad to say that i am a client and looking foward to seeing results. Surprised

And you will! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress as well.

Drew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cmusicman92 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello Mr Drew, I was wondering where exactly you wanted us to post out training logs?

P.S. Thank you very much for letting me be you client. I greatly appreciate it.

cmusicman92

Back to top Go down

Post  Drew Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 pm

cmusicman92 wrote:Hello Mr Drew, I was wondering where exactly you wanted us to post out training logs?

P.S. Thank you very much for letting me be you client. I greatly appreciate it.

In the training/cycle journal section.

Drew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down